Find below the information about scammers actually in activity in Nairobi.
Here is how they proceed :
- These people pretend to be part of an organization “Darfur Peace Development”. The problem is that the website has not been updated since 2009… When you use the contact email, it does not exists anymore.
The scammers use “DARFURDEVELOPMENTORGANIZATION.COM”, domain name that has been registered…the same day we met these people…. Of course, they used an anonymous registration.
- When you contact [email protected], the email is not working anymore
- They send you a driver at your hotel, and drive you to a place in a FREEZONE near Nairobi Airport.
Then 2 security guards ask you to empty your pockets, another guy inside, ask you to sign a paper and take your passport.
Once this is done, they open a room, where the money is.
“The Doctor” ask you a number, from this number he chooses a wad of banknotes. From this wad, he takes 1 bill. And start over.
To make you more confident, they give you few hundreds dollars, from one of the boxes, so you can check the money is not fake. Each box contains approximately 250 millions USD. We were not able to verify this info.
Photo of one of the boxes.
2 bills from one of the boxes :
Serial numbers :
- When you ask these people, the documents about the money, to do the Due Diligence, you have….nothing. Of course, who would accept to manage hundreds of millions without knowing anything about the money ? Unless you don’t care about getting a life-sentence prison.
- They ask you to pay for a company in Kenya, to manage the money. (When you have billions USD, why would they need someone else to create a company for them ?…..).
- They introduce you to a lawyer Christine Njage, which is also part of the group of scammers, and ask you to pay 70 000 USD for the company creation, that worths … 200 USD (see here on the official website of the Kenyan Government).
Quote from the lawyer Christine Njage :
Quote from a REAL & SERIOUS lawyer in Nairobi :
- They reserve the company name for few dollars NS-6DHD5JY-Name Search Reservation
- they show you the contract, that is totally useless, because they know they will scam you from the beginning.
- Once you have paid a deposit for the company creation, they bring you to the bank, for the company account opening (at Barclays).
They are telling you that once you have paid the missing money for the company, they will make the deposit of 500 millions USD. Of course, not even a cent will be deposited…
- Of course, none of them answer you, when you ask to be refunded for the down payment, not even the lawyer.
SCAMMERS : THE LIST
“The Lawyer/Advocate” : Christine Njage
She is registered, and because of this, the scammers know that you will be comfortable and make sure you will pay for the company.
She is guilty for breach of trust, fraud, overcharging, criminal association
Phone numbers :
00 254 02 3342498
00 254 799 547 239
00 254 725 163 760
Gmail : [email protected]
This female has registered her domain name, approximately 1 hour after we met her, and again, anonymously, with same registrar than the organization.
She welcomes you in a very small and dirty office in Nairobi. She makes the scam possible.
Her email is not even working :
“The consultant” : Geoffrey KOBIA
The purpose of this guy is to make you comfortable and relaxed. He speaks the same “language” and is telling you that everything will be fine all the time. He is the guy who will bring you to the bank, with a nice tie. He is the only one who speaks a proper english.
He will make sure you will pay for the company, with a nice smile. He pretends not to be part of the organization….
He works with the lawyer, and has access to the same email : [email protected]
His email is : [email protected]
“ابن ستين شرموطة” Ahmad Danyar
This guy does not speak english, only arabic. He looks at you like an idiot, and try to make you to pay the biggest deposit possible for the company creation.
He was totally useless, for the time we spent in Nairobi, very arrogant, ignorant, rude and above all, stupid.
Phone Number : 00 254 786 525 550
“The Doctor” : Ebraheem Yusuf Abdul Elkareem
This guy is the scammer in chief !
He is supposed to have 3 billions CASH and in Gold Nuggets, but has a business card that does not even spell Darfur properly… with phone numbers that don’t even work.
First time you meet him, you introduce your company, and your services, he does not even listen to you.
First conversation :
Him : “How much do you want (on the 3billions)?”,
Us : “We can start with 500 millions, and see how it goes.”
Him : “Ok”
Then the meeting is over.
Who invests 500 millions in minutes ?
So this guy will give you a loan of 500 millions, without knowing what you do.
YEA, OF COURSE.
Phone number : 00254 737 314 942
email : [email protected]
Address : Methodist Centre 2nd For Oloitoktok Rd Nairobi, Kenya
ADDRESS of the House of the SCAMMERS: https://goo.gl/maps/cwfhRYupJzN2
The idea is simple :
– They show you a lot of cash (probably blacklisted, tracked, dirty…who knows…), – They ask you to create a company and to pay for it,
– They share between them the money you have sent to the lawyer, for the company creation.
– You are scammed.
We don’t know how they have access to this money, but they surely can’t use it.
The legal authorities will find out.
They only use this money to scam potential wealth managers.
Now What ?
We are in contact with different legal authorities, mainly with Interpol.
All documents and proofs have been sent to them already.